Merry Christmas from the ratpag family to yours!
Are you alone? ratpag is often alone. It’s ok. We have something that should cheer you up: a wonderful single-serving recipe of spaghetti with meatballs (but with a twist!).
First, a gentle **WARNING**
- Be careful with boiling water and a hot oven!! Despite the name, oven mitts can be used for handling oven ware and stove top items.
- Our writer advised that we warn that Bud Light is only for those 21 years or older. Frankly, in this golden age of beers, Bud Light should be restricted only to those seeking at least 12 consecutive hours of beer consumption on a hot summer day.
Now this recipe is easy. Easy-peasy. It does take about 45 minutes, so have a couple
Bud Lights beers ready to go. Remember: you’re not trying to impress anyone. You’re alone. Feel free to get a little sloppy – it’s the holidays.
1. You’ll need your ingredients:
- 1 box dry spaghetti
- 1 container Parmesan cheese
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 two-pack of meatballs & mozzarella Lean Pockets
2. Warm oven to 350 degrees
3. Place Lean Pockets on foil-covered baking sheet and insert into heated oven. Use extreme caution.
4. Boil spaghetti noodles as directed on box. Use caution.
5. Remove cooked Lean Pockets and boiled spaghetti from heat sources. Be cautious.
7. We presume our correspondent carelessly forgot to include this step: but open can of spaghetti sauce. Be careful when handling removed can lid. Also, we’re uncertain why sauce wouldn’t have been heated sooner. Part of magic.
8. Place Lean Pockets in spaghetti bowl (as we can see, some sauce has also already been placed).
9. Add tomato sauce and cheese. Be mindful of potential splattering.
10. Enjoy your dinner! Merry Christmas!
And, of course, ratpag hopes you aren’t truly alone on this holiday or any other. Whether you are alone or not, kick back, relax and forget all your worries with some Christmas tunes.
(Give it a second to wrap up the preceding song.)